Welcome, to the Compliance Monitoring Solution (CMS). The site has features to support your recovery. If you are new to TnPAP, it is essential that you review the Participant User Guide located in the "My Documents" section after you log in online.
online courses for healthcare professionals and students. If
you are not a TnPAP participant click here to
Need assistance, contact a customer support
To access the quarterly Employer Evaluations, click here
. Note you will need an access code to complete the report. If you need assistance call the case manager at 615 726 4001.
CMS offers two check-in methods:
Drug Testing Account
- Online - TnPAP encourages you to utilize the online check-in feature.
- Phone - A phone system (IVR) is a secondary method of check-in. If you elect to utilize the phone system and the system is busy or unavailable at anytime, you must use the online check-in system.
- Check-in is daily between the hours of 5 a.m. and 2 p.m. according to your location.
- Participants are required to maintain a minimum account balance of $200. Maintaining this balance will enable you to quickly process your test details when you are selected to test.
- Insufficient funds are NOT a reason to miss a scheduled test. For monitoring purposes, a missed toxicology screen is a positive result.
CMS offers a messaging system for you to use when communicating with your case manager. We encourage you to use this system as it eliminates "phone tag" situations.
Demographic Profile. Keep your demographic Profile on the system up-to-date. Any changes such as address, phone numbers, or emergency contact information, should be updated online to ensure effective communication.
Affinity Customer Service. For assistance call 1-877-267-4304 and a customer support specialists will be glad to help you. Customer support specialists are available Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m., EST. Customer support specialists do not have the authority to reschedule or excuse any toxicology screen.